We have been a leading manufactuer of jaw crushers for over 20 years, which is one of our major business.
Jaw crushers are mainly used as primary crushers. Their main purpose is to reduce rocks to smaller sizes for the next crushing stages. Jaw crushers are a popular alternative to primary gyratory crushers, since they can process large amounts of hard material efficiently. Due to their smaller physical size, jaw crushers are also ideal for tight spaces, such as underground mining and mobile crushing applications.
1. Uncompromised reliability：Pinned and bolted, non-welded frame construction. Premium-quality components.
2. High production and reduction：Excellent material intake capability. Aggressive pitman motion
3. Easy to install, operate and maintain：Possibility to transport in pieces. Remote monitoring and settings adjustment.
4. Wide range of options：Lifting tools. Safe flywheel and drive guards. Maintenance platform.
5. Energy saving, low noise and little dust.